OPTEX is a world leading manufacturer of high performance sensing technologies. For more than 30 years, OPTEX has been trusted by thousands of customers worldwide for the accuracy and reliability of its detection systems.
- OPTEX offers a comprehensive and complementary range of detection systems to suit all applications – from critical infrastructure to residential. This is underpinned by consultative, sales and technical support provided by our UK- based sales and engineering team, all with considerable hands-on industry experience as well as expertise in our respective product ranges.
- The breadth of our offering means that we are best equipped to provide an entire detection solution on any single or multi-site project, as well as being able to recommend the most suitable system configuration to ensure the highest security level.
- Infrared Laser Scan
Laser protection class
- Class 1
- 10.5 to 30 VDC, PoE (IEEE802.3 af/at compliant)
- 500 mA max. (12 VDC), 250 mA max. (24 VDC), 6W max. (PoE)
- Ceiling mount, Wall mount, Tripod mount, Pole mount (Option), Recess mount (Option)
- 20 x 20 m, (approx. 65 x 65 ft.), 95 degrees
- Radius 21m (approx. 68 ft.) at 10% reflectivity
Detection resolution/Response time
- 0.25 degrees / within 25 msec to 1 minute
- 0.125 degrees / within 100 msec to 1 minute (Indoor high resolution mode)
Mounting height(Vertical mode)
- Indoor: 2 m (6.7 ft.) or higher
- Ethernet RJ-45 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX (Auto negotiation)
- UDP, TCP/IP (Redwall Event Code), Http (Web setting), SNMP
- 3 outputs, 28 VDC 0.2A max. N.O./N.C. Selectable
- (3 from Master alarm, Zone outputs, Trouble, Tamper.)
- Approx. 2 sec delay timer
- -40 to 50 C degrees (-40 to 122 F degrees)
- 146 x 160 x 160 mm (5.8 x 6.3 x 6.3 inch)
- 1.0 kg (2.2 lb)