Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX
Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX provides flexible telephony interfaces combination while allowing for future scalability with unique modular design. Besides the built-in rich SIP capabilities, S-Series lets you decide what types of extensions and physical trunks you need in your telephone system. When your business grows, adding more users and concurrent calls is also possible with S-Series.
Appreciate the Easy-to-use Solution
The S-Series features fast installation with comprehensive auto provisioning, advanced plug and play capability, together with an intuitive Metro UI driven by point-and-click configuration, from any location.
Your Choice of Technologies and Features
With a unique modular design, the S-Series will install into the most demanding of environments. You can also take advantage of advanced enterprise grade features with the fullest and most complete software versions.
Telephone System without Risk
S-Series is built with the future in mind, utilizing the latest technology advances, from Freescale industrial grade Quad Core processors, TI DSP voice processors, and long-life power units and lightning protection.
Play Safe and Expect Reliability
With advanced failover, security, monitoring and reporting capabilities as standard, combined with an internal firewall and with support for TLS and SRTP encryption, there has never been such a robust system.
- Works with SIP/IAX2, PSTN lines,
- ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI,and GSM/3G/4G
- Built-in call recording capability
- Powerful Apps (add-ons) include Linkus Mobile Client, Auto Provision, LDAP, Conference Panel, VPN Server, Billing App, Hotel App, and more coming soon
- Convenient integration with call center, PMS, and CRM
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade and above all, it’s super easy
- Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
- No hidden charges and extra licensing fees
- Low power consumption (1.8-59.1 watt)